If you need help creating, maintaining, or getting the most out of your website, Kristi Hoffmaster brings years of experience to you.
During the workweek Kristi works full-time as a Corporate Webmaster in Charlotte, NC, and she is occasionally available for freelance projects.
Running one website is a full-time job, and running more than one can quite possibly be a nightmare if you don’t have the right information and tools. Kristi is happy to help.
Areas of Service and Expertise
- Front-end development, Site Architecture
- Third-Party / API Development
- Content-Management Systems Administration
- Photography and Video Design
- Content Formatting and Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Suite – Docs, Tag Manager, Analytics, Adwords, Optimize, Digital Studio
- Adobe-Photoshop and Illustrator-based web and graphic design
- Branding (logos, print material)
- Consultation (domain names, hosting, web account management)
- Digital Asset Management and Website Security
- Social Media Network Applications and Marketing
- Accessibility (508)
- Email marketing and Responsive Design
Staying current on web trends, insights, marketing technology, and security is very important to Kristi. Check out some of the certifications she has obtained in the past few years.
About Your Project
Project deposits range from $150 – $300, and small business web projects normally conclude in under six weeks. Kristi provides estimates at the conclusion of an initial consult and initiates and itemized outline of tasks after the first deposit is paid. Because she works alone within a very structured timeline, there are no surprises, and you are sure to have her dedicated support throughout your project lifecycle.
Please contact Kristi if you would like to discuss your website projects and schedule a free consultation. If you are ready to jump right in and know what you need, feel free to complete the RFP form to receive a quote and project outline within one week: